Recruitment Bloopers

What do you know about the call center Industry?

Applicant: The call ctr. industry is booming out, side by side, somewhere else. (Huuuwhaaat?)

Applicant: The call center is a booming industry for the past few days and I want to become part of that boom! (sumabog ka sana!)

Applicant: It's easy to be a call center, just looks arounds you, that why i want to become a call
center! (building ito!)

Out of nowhere:

Applicant: Oh im sorry, i sit corrected. (oo nga naman, nakaupo sha eh!)

Applicant: Im afraid to dead. I feel that im not ready to die.

Applicant: I usually play PS2 at night when there is no loud.

Recruiter: You look familiar. I think i already spoke to you before? Do you remember when you were last here?

Applicant: I think months from now. (psychic ito!)

Recruiter: Why do you want to work in a call center?

Applicant: From Manila Bulletin. (ang gulo... i drug test nyo na to')

Recruiter: Ah okay, but my question is, why do you want to work here?

Applicant: Well, I graduated from CEU with a course of blahblah..... (out...out...out....)

Applicant: I'm a work alcoholic.

Applicant: I'm the eldest and the only child in our family. (arrrgggghhh...ADIK KA!)

Applicant: I'm a hardworking...(yes..please continue...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails